|NOTE: Point commissions are closed at the moment, so sorry about that!|
- If requesting a commission, please contact me by note. In it, include what type of commission, how you'll be paying, reference images (if needed), and any additional information.
- Subject matter is up to you, and I'm willing to accept anything else that can be offered. If something is difficult for me, I will tell you beforehand.
- The finished piece will be posted on dA, unless otherwise requested not to.
- If requesting a specific character, a reference image will be needed.
- Prices may change, depending on the difficulty level, the number of characters, whether it's full size or a bust, etc.
- I like to experiment. A lot. So some pictures may use a style different than what I normally use. If you would like something drawn in a particular style from another piece, please say so and link to that picture.
- If, for whatever reason, I can't finish your commission, I will send you a note and refund your money.
- Money must be sent through PayPal. The PayPal account I'm using is firstname.lastname@example.org
- All money or points must be paid beforehand and upfront.
- $1 = 80 dA points, and so prices will be set accordingly.
- Alternative point commissions only apply to pony icons, normal icons, and lineart w/ flat coloring. Anything else is cash only.
Special Pony Icons
These are specifically for the My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic styled icons. They can be for a fan pony, or a custom icon of a character from the show. (i.e. in a specific pose or appearance different than the free icons of the character I already offer, such as a Gala Fluttershy, Pinkamena, etc.)
$4.00, additional $.50 if has more movement/animation
(!!these are all examples of icons with additional animation!!)
Lineart w/ flat coloring
[link] (!!this is a slightly older example!!)
Lineart w/ coloring, cell shading, (no/simple background)
Lineart w/ coloring, soft shading, (no/simple background)
(!!since this is a bust, it would be cheaper!!)
Simple painted piece/character bust (no/simple background)
Fully painted piece w/ background
And that's it! There will be a few more categories in the future, but at the moment I have no recent examples of them (ahaha...), so for now they're unavailable. Any other questions, then feel free to ask.